Friday, June 19, 2009

Not a great day!

Mummy wanted to use the car, so i did not drive to work. Dear dear knows that i got no lunch, so he came to fetch me out for lunch. We ate our usual delicious chicken rice. Delicious indeed. =) After lunch, i cannot wait to eat dinner with dear dear. I've been having cravings for 'wat tan hor' for a very long time! So dinner is the time where i can get to fulfilled it! Haha. Yummy! =)

But then after work, i recieved a news. And it's something very saddening. Something very shocking but yet, i have prepared for it but not wholely prepared. Thinking about it makes me feel sad.
I just can't understand why it will happen.

Nvm, i shall continue posting about my 'wat tan hor'.
Then, dear dear brought me to 'Ah Wa Hokkien Mee' at Jalan 222.


Wat Tan Hor. One of my favourite.

It's the chili that goes with the mee.

After dinner, went to ping ping's house which i didn't see her for ages! Went to her house to get something, then headed to carrefour to get mummy her blueberries for her cake. Really can't wait for tommorow!


P/S : Nothing to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment