Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fat Rice Teacher

Long long time ago when i was younger, my daddy used to tapau nasi lemak from this stall Nasi Lemak Cikgu in Kelana Jaya for my sister and i. One day, the stall has dissapeared. Sadly, nobody knows where it disappeared to. Few days back, i was browsing through some food blog, i saw the title of one of the post was 'Nasi lemak Cikgu'!! I was so happy and looking forward to eat nasi lemak! (As nasi lemak is my fav, so if i do see any nice nasi lemak, i would like to try out!!) So i set the address into my GPS hopefully it'll bring me to the right nasi lemak which i'm craving for many years! Then, dear dear brought me there for lunch with the help of my GPS, of course. =) It was so disapointing to see it's closed and only will be opened at 6pm. Btw, the time we arrived was at around 2.30pm! Nvm, there's always another time. So we head off to eat the new 'KFC Fiery Crunch' at Kelana Jaya Giant. I thought it was supposed to be spicy, but it's just like the normal spicy fried chicken. Anyway, my love for original fried chicken will never change! haha XD

Btw, today i took half day leave. I'll receive lesser pay end of the month! sob sob. My work is so boring cause of the usual routine of work! So boring, nobody to gossip with! I play facebook until my eyes go blur! I want the money but i don't want the work. Else, if got a better or more interesting work, i don't mind working. =)


P/S: For certain reasons, I want money!! I need money!! Can anyone gimme some? =)

1 comment:

  1. Ceh.... Say dun wan to take, at the end you did...

    ReplyDelete