Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Fat rice?

Haiyo! I'll go headache when it comes to thinking of a title for each post. This makes me even lazy to blog. Haha! So yesterday, went out lunch with my colleague. I decided to fetch her out to have lunch together since she say, 'aiyo, so fast you not going to work already.... ( with the sad tone)' to me. So therefore, the nice me, fetch her out for lunch. We went to one of the coffee shop in USJ 1. She ordered pan mee so i followed her cause it's been quite awhile i didn't eat pan mee already. Then while waiting for the food to come, she reminded me of paying the parking ticket. Then in my heart, i was like 'OH NOOO!' I wanted to ask my colleague to help me pay the parking ticket but then i'm too shy to help her about 'coin and i'. Haha. So, i FORCED myself to touch it and pay! Then when the food reached, the pan mee sucks. Looks okay but taste sucks. no taste! Should have just ordered my usual!

The Pan Mee (Picture a bit blur cause i set wrong setting) =)


Then, when i reach office, i quickly go into the pantry and use soap wash my poor hands (you all know why). Haha. After lunch was the usual workload and the hot environment. Offices are supposed to be cold inside. But mine is different. It's so hot until like in the sauna (maybe it's a bit exaggerated) But it's because I'm sweating like mad! Cannot wait the clock to reach 5.30 and faster Saturday which is today! Once it's 5.30pm, I'm ready to leave. I straight away head to the fridge and eat my mummy's fruit cake for me ! yummy, delicious ! XD


Fruit cake! Me likey!! As you can see, the surface of the cake is flooded with fruits!

After eating watch my Singapore drama awhile, then headed to pig land. It was so nice till chris called me asking me what time go out yum cha. I sleep until so syok suddenly she called! Apa laa! Anyway i woke up immediately to bathe and get ready. Then, she'll go pick mar up. I thought she will drive, but then she said she 's lazy, so in the end i were the driver! I wanted to drive my SLK (small little kancil) hehe, but then i want drive daddy's BIG (but not so big) car out la. Can brush up my skill abit. So when they get into the car we spend almost 5 mins asking each other where to go. So in the end Murni is the place! haha. all 3 of us spent around RM 30.00! Terribly crazy! So expensive. Btw, i ordered my favourite food which cost just RM 5.

Fat Rice it is!!

After that, fetch mar and chris home, then it's time to sleep! gotta work the next day AGAIN! Boring! =(

p/s : the fat rice is in my top 3 fav fat rice of all i tried. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment